Committed to Safety
West Link Airlines is committed to developing, implementing, maintaining and improving strategies and processes to ensure that all our aviation activities take place under a balanced allocation of organizational resources, aimed at achieving the highest level of safety performance and meeting national and international standards. All levels of management and all employees are accountable for the delivery of this highest level of safety performance, starting with West Link Airline’s owners, directors, officers, and senior managers.
When you fly with West Link Airlines, you are flying with family. Our team works together to ensure a safe and seamless experience for every client. From first contact to touchdown, rest assured that you and your family are safe with us.
Here’s how we ensure safety throughout all of our services:
- We make safety the primary responsibility of all of our managers and employees.
- All staff, managers, and employees have clearly defined accountabilities and responsibilities for the delivery of our organization’s safety performance and the performance of our safety management system.
- Our hazard identification and risk management processes, including a hazard reporting system, operate to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks and consequences of hazards resulting from our operations or activities.
- We ensure that no action is taken against any employee who discloses a safety concern through our safety reporting system unless such a disclosure indicates, beyond any reasonable doubt, an illegal act, gross negligence, or a deliberate or willful disregard of regulations or procedures.
- We always comply with, and, wherever possible, we exceed, legislative and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Skilled and trained human resources are always available to implement safety strategies and processes.
- All staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training to be competent in safety matters. Staff are only allocated tasks that are commensurate with their skills.
- We establish and measure our safety performance against realistic safety performance indicators and safety performance targets.
- We are continually improving our safety performance through management processes which ensure that relevant safety action is taken and is effective.
- All externally supplied systems and services to support our operations are delivered meeting our safety performance standards.
- We support the management of safety through the provision of all appropriate resources in order to create an organizational culture that fosters safe practices, encourages effective safety reporting and communication, and actively manages safety with the same attention to results as the attention to the results of the other management system within our organization.