fbpx

private aircraft charter companies nigeria

private airlines in nigeria

aircraft charter services in nigeria

Cost of hiring a private jet in nigeria

Hire a private jet cost

Private aircraft charter nigeria

How much to park a private jet in nigeria

Private jet charter price in Nigeria

Private jet charter companies in nigeria

private jet price

private jet for sale in nigeria
private jet charter abuja
how much is private jet charter from lagos to abuja
hire a private jet cost
cost of private jet charter
Private jet terminal abuja
How much to buy a private jet in naira
Aviation Blog

Royal Family news – Queen ‘forced to hire LAWYERS’ to defend against Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s ‘cons… – The US Sun

Challenger 604

News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.
THE Queen has reportedly ordered senior Palace aides to plan a legal fightback against Harry and Meghan – and declared “enough is enough.”
A well-placed source revealed the Queen, 95, has become “exasperated with repeated attacks”.
They said: “The feeling, coming right from the top, is that enough is enough. There is a limit to how much will be accepted and the Queen and Royal Family can only be pushed so far.
“They are getting lawyered up. Harry and Meghan will be made aware and know repeated attacks will not be tolerated.”
The Royal Family was rocked last month by Harry’s revelation he was writing a tell-all memoir to be released next year — the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
Read our Royal Family live blog for the latest updates…
ECO-WARRIOR PRINCE HARRY FLEW 750 MILES FROM POLO GAME ON PAL’S £45M PRIVATE JET AS PICS SHOW LUXURY 20-SEATER AIRCRAFT
The Duke landed in Santa Barbara after taking his millionaire pal’s luxury private jet home — just months after lecturing the world about climate change. 
He took the two-hour flight to rejoin his wife Meghan and their two children.
The £45million Gulfstream jet is understood to belong to one of Harry’s polo pals, US businessman Marc Ganzi.
Last night, royal author Tom Quinn said: “This appears to be enormously hypocritical, given all his talk about climate change.
“Harry seems to see himself as someone who guides the rest of the world and that his own behaviour isn’t relevant. It is a huge blind spot.”
Read more here.
PRINCE HARRY ‘WANTS TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN WILLIAM’ AND ‘CAN’T HELP SHOWING OFF’
Angela Levin blasted the Duke of Sussex in a new interview today after we exclusively revealed the eco-warrior flew home from a polo event on a millionaire pal’s private jet.
And she said the royal often showboats for the cameras.
Broadcaster Julia Hartley-Brewer said Angela used to speak about Harry in “glowing terms”.
The writer replied: “When he was at Eton, he hated being there, and he decided he was going to be with the bad boys.
“I think Harry has got this streak – a lot of us have, but we put it to one side – of being bad and showing off.
“He is also wanting to be more important than William.
“He’s got the ability now to say and do things that probably he could never do before, and he’s enjoying being naughty.”
KATE MIDDLETON TO MISS OUT ON TRADITIONAL ROYAL HONOUR ON HER 40TH BIRTHDAY
It is yet unclear what celebrations Kate has in mind for her landmark birthday, or if she will keep it low-key like Meghan.
While this year The Duchess of Cambridge had her birthday in the middle of lockdown on January 9, meaning she had to do something quiet, next year she will be missing out on one particular honour.
This is that The Duchess will not hear the traditional chimes of Westminister Abbey when she celebrates her 40th birthday. This is due to changes rung in to cut costs.
It is normal for the senior royals to hear the bells ringing at the Abbey on their birthdays, with Camilla Parker Bowles included among them.
But the bells have not rung at the Abbey since April 2020 due to the pandemic.
TOURISTS WATCH CHANGING THE GUARD PERFORMED FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE PANDEMIC BEGAN
Bands played tributes to Team GB Olympians with tunes including Spandau Ballet’s Gold and Chariots of Fire.
Yesterday’s spectacle saw the 1st Battalion the Coldstream Guards, in scarlet tunics and bearskin, take over from Nijmegen Company Grenadier Guards.
The Queen is known to be fond of the historic ceremony but did not witness its return as she is on her annual Scottish break in Balmoral.
Garrison Sergeant Major Andrew Stokes, of the Coldstream Guards, who was in charge of the ceremony’s return, said: “It’s been a long time coming.”
“It’s been 18 months since we last did a ceremonial Changing the Guard (at Buckingham Palace).
“There’s been an awful lot of hard work and preparation getting people up to standard.”
MEGHAN MARKLE & PRINCE HARRY DONATE TO AFGHAN RELIEF AFTER BEING LEFT ‘SPEECHLESS’ OVER TALIBAN – BUT DON’T SAY HOW MUCH
It’s not known how much the couple handed over – although the organisation has since posted on Instagram to thank the Sussexes.
The pair forked out after issuing a widely-mocked statement on the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan.
Meghan and Harry released a lengthy statement on the crisis – despite claiming they were lost for words.
And they urged fans to donate cash to charity, before going on to name only US-based organisations.
Charities ignored by the couple include Harry’s own Head’s Together project, which he launched alongside brother William and sister-in-law Kate Middleton.
However, Women for Afghan Women announced the donation with a thank you message on social media.
QUEEN ORDERING PALACE AIDES ‘TO PLAN LEGAL FIGHTBACK’ AGAINST HARRY AND MEGHAN
Meanwhile, the Queen has reportedly ordered senior Palace aides to plan a legal fightback amid ­hurtful attacks by the Sussexes — declaring: “Enough is enough.”
The monarchy’s legal team is consulting libel experts after a barrage of criticism from the couple.
A well-placed source revealed the Queen, 95, has become “exasperated with repeated attacks”.
They said: “The feeling, coming right from the top, is that enough is enough. There is a limit to how much will be accepted and the Queen and Royal Family can only be pushed so far.
“They are getting lawyered up. Harry and Meghan will be made aware and know repeated attacks will not be tolerated.”
INSIDE PRINCE PHILIP’S ‘HIGHLY PERSONAL’ RELATIONSHIP WITH PENNY KNATCHBULL
The Countess Mountbatten of Burma — 32 years younger than the late Duke of Edinburgh, who died in April aged 99 — has been a trusted member of the Royal Family’s inner circle for years and bonded with Philip through their love of carriage driving.
She was the only non-family member at Philip’s small, Covid-restricted funeral, except for his personal secretary.
Indeed, she has been so much a part of royal life, household staff nicknamed her “And Also”, because whenever Philip listed guests who were to be invited to a royal do, he would end with “and also Penny”.
When Philip was involved in a car accident near the Queen’s Norfolk retreat of Sandringham in January 2019, Her Majesty dispatched Penny to encourage the duke to surrender his driver’s licence.
Ingrid Seward, author of biography Prince Philip Revealed: A Man Of His Century, said: “The Queen had enlisted the help of the Countess Mountbatten of Burma, who visited Philip and helped convince him to give up driving.”
Read more here
HARRY IS NOT ‘ENJOYING HIMSELF AT ALL’ SAYS JULIA HARTLEY-BREWER
Harry recently made a cameo in Meghan’s 40th birthday video as he juggled in the back garden of the couple’s multimillion-pound mansion in Montecito, LA.
Julia Hartley-Brewer said: “I don’t think he looks like he’s enjoying himself at all” – before discussing Harry’s private flight.
“It shows that, A, they’re out of touch, but also, B, they’re huge hypocrites,” Angela said.
“They tell us all what we have to do, but they don’t think they’re involved in that. They’re the exception because they’re so grand and important.”
NOW BOOK CLAIMS PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE NERVOUS ABOUT ‘CHALLENGING THE SYSTEM’
In an extract taken from the couple’s unauthorised biography, Finding Freedom, the Duke and Duchess were said to be “afraid of the consequences” of speaking out against the monarchy.
It reads: “There were so many things they were unable to say [before].”
While the biography was published last year, it was re-released this month.
Meghan and Harry have made it clear the authors of the book do not speak for them.
PRINCE HARRY ‘NOT FINANCIALLY CUT OFF’
In a sweary podcast chat, Prince Harry described royal life as a mixture of The Truman Show film and being in a zoo.
The royal also revealed he wanted to quit royal duty when he was in his twenties, saying: “I didn’t want this job.”
The Duke opened up about his mental health struggles in a brutally frank, and profanity-laden, chat with US podcast host Dax Shepard.
But it later emerged that Prince Harry got a “substantial” sum from the bank of dad after Megxit — despite his claims he was “cut off financially”. Charles’s annual report, released by Clarence House in June, shows he gave the Sussexes and Cambridges a share of £4.45million.
Palace sources refused to reveal the exact amount given to Harry — which covered the first four months of their  “transition period”.  And the report said he will get no more handouts from his father.
MEGHAN MARKLE & PRINCE HARRY’S RELATIONS WITH THE QUEEN ‘AS STRONG AS EVER’, OMID SCOBIE SAYS
Their preferred reporter spoke about the couple’s strong connection with Her Majesty while being interviewed by Good Morning America.
The Sussexes’ biography co-writer was asked: “What’s the latest on that relationship with the Queen?”
Scobie replied from London: “I’m so glad you asked that because of course we did release some details from the book, this week.
“I spoke to sources close to the couple, who spoke about their disappointment in the institution of the monarchy, and the sort of lack of accountability taken after some of the revelations that they made in the Oprah Winfrey interview.
“Particularly when they came to the racism claims.
“But when it comes to that relationship with the Queen, it is as strong as ever – they have nothing but love for her.”
Read more here.
ROYALS WITH THE TOP INSTAGRAM FOLLOWINGS
Harry and Meghan have lost an estimated 700,000 Insagram followers.
Meanwhile, Kate and William have seen their followers rise by 1m.
And the Queen herself has seen a hiuge spike in followers, currently at 10.3m – up by 1.3m.
Nice work, M’aam.
MEGHAN MARKLE & PRINCE HARRY’S DECISION TO NAME DAUGHTER LILIBET IS PROOF THEY’RE ‘CLOSE TO QUEEN’, SAYS PAL OMID SCOBIE
PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle’s decision to name their child Lilibet shows how “close” they are to the Queen, their pal Omid Scobie believes.
The Finding Freedom biographer insists the couple’s use of Her Majesty’s childhood nickname gives an “insight” into their relationship with the monarch.
It comes after a row erupted over the use of Lilibet’s name, with Harry, 36, insisting he spoke to the Queen about using it beforehand. But a palace source told the BBC the Queen was “never asked” about its use.
And an insider told the Mail on Sunday the conversation between Harry and the Queen was “a telling, not an asking”.
Scobie told Good Morning America: “When it comes to that relationship with the Queen, it is as strong as ever. They have nothing but love for her. Of course, we saw them name their daughter after the Queen’s very nickname.
“So that really gives us an insight into that close relationship.”
MEGHAN MARKLE & PRINCE HARRY DONATE TO AFGHAN WOMEN’S AID CHARITY
MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have donated to an Afghan charity after saying they’d been left “speechless” by the unfolding disaster.
It’s not known how much the couple handed over – although the organisation has since posted on Instagram to thank the Sussexes.
The pair forked out after issuing a widely-mocked statement on the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan.
Meghan and Harry released a lengthy statement on the crisis – despite claiming they were lost for words.
And they urged fans to donate cash to charity, before going on to name only US-based organisations.
WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN MEGHAN AND HER BFF JESSICA MULRONEY?
Meghan is thought to have first distanced herself from Jessica last year, after lifestyle blogger Sasha Exeter accused the Canadian of “white privilege”.
While Mulroney has denied being a racist, Meghan stayed silent as single mum Sasha said messages from Mulroney left her “paralysed with fear”. Meghan was reported to have “cut ties” with Jessica over the spat, although this has never been confirmed.
The Mail’s source added: “It’s quite sad. When Jessica stood on the steps of St George’s Chapel on Meghan’s wedding day in front of millions of TV viewers, she really looked like she was on top of the world.
“Who would have thought she would find herself in the position she’s in now?
“Of course, all friendships change over time, but it does seem telling that the only one of Meghan’s close friends not to wish her a public happy birthday online was Jess. You have to wonder what is really going on behind closed doors?”
WILL AND KATE WISH THE GB PARALYMPICS TEAM 'BEST OF LUCK'
Wishing @ParalympicsGB and all the athletes from around the world the best of luck in this year's #Paralympics.

We can’t wait to see the talent and skill displayed over the next two weeks #ImpossibleToIgnore
CAMILLA ‘WON’T FORGIVE MEGHAN MARKLE FOR HURTING PRINCE CHARLES’ DURING MEGXIT, INSIDER CLAIMS
Prince Harry claimed his dad stopped taking his calls after Megxit and that he was financially cut off by the Royal Family last year.
And now, a royal insider has told the Telegraph that not only has the couple’s decision to quit the UK for the US damaged the relationship between Harry and Prince Charles, but it has sparked a rift between Camilla and Meghan Markle too.
“I don’t think the Duchess will ever forgive Meghan for what she’s done to the Prince of Wales,” they said.
Read the article in full here.
THE CROWN SET TO INFURIATE ROYALS BY RETELLING STORY OF PRINCE PHILIP’S ‘CLOSE FRIENDSHIP’ WITH PENNY KNATCHBULL
This is a Sun Exclusive.
The Queen’s husband, who passed away in April aged 99, was close to aristocrat Penny Brabourne, who will be played in the Netflix show by Natascha McElhone.
ut the Duke of Edinburgh spent huge amounts of time with her during the Nineties – the decade covered by season five of the drama – despite the 32-year age gap.
A TV insider said: “This is a relationship which naturally raised a few eyebrows and sparked quite a few whispers, but Philip and Penny maintained they were just friends.
“The makers of The Crown believe it is a relationship worthy of exploring and casting a veteran actor like Natascha is a reflection of how high profile the role is.
“But the highly personal relationship is unlikely to be welcomed as a storyline by Her Majesty or the rest of the Royal Family.”
Read more here.
PIERS MORGAN SAYS HE WILL IGNORE’ TWO FACED TWERP’ HARRY’S LECTURES ABOUT CARBON FOOTPRINTS
Piers Morgan has blasted Harry over news he flew 750 miles in a £45m private jet from Colorado to California.
Replying to a tweet from MailOnline, Piers was once again damning of the Duke of Sussex, calling him a “two-faced twerp”.
Morgan tweeted: “If this two-faced twerp tries to lecture us again about carbon footprints, ignore him.”
PRINCE GEORGE BEGS MEGHAN MARKLE TO ‘STOP NOW’ IN CUTTING HBO CARTOON THE PRINCE
A new teaser clip for HBO cartoon The Prince has earthed. This time, the video sees Prince George tell Meghan to “stop now”.
In the video, Harry says: “Hello all, sorry we’re late. Our flight was delayed – you know, JetBlue.”
Catty George snaps back: “We don’t know. Gross.”
Meghan tells the family: “It was Mint though,” before turning to Harry and saying: “Tell them we were in Mint.”
Kate Middleton replies back instead, sarcastically saying: “They gave you a mint. How lovely for you. I have some gum in my purse if you’d like?”
But Meghan tells her: “No, we were in mind. It’s like their business class. It’s really nice. They give you these cookies and…”
Quickly George then cuts in and says: “Meghan, I’m begging you to stop now.”
EXPLAINED: HOW DOES HBO’S THE PRINCE PORTRAY THE ROYAL FAMILY?
The animated series is set from the prospective of 8-year-old Prince George, Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s eldest child, and the future heir to the British throne.
Created by Gary Janetti, the show is based off of his meme page of the young Prince and pokes fun at the royals and mocks most of the family members.
In the show, Prince George is portrayed as a sassy and effete royal commentator.
The show has however been highly criticised.
Read more here.
HOW KATE MIDDLETON IS PREPARING THE CAMBRIDGE KIDS TO START SCHOOL
The Duchess of Cambridge, 39, is said to have a “hands on” approach when it comes to looking after George, eight, Charlotte, six, and Louis, three – and has begun the preparations.
Here’s how they are getting their three children ready for term beginning…
Read more here
QUEEN’S GUARD ARRESTED FOR ‘SEXUALLY ASSAULTING TWO NEW RECRUITS’ JUST YARDS FROM WINDSOR CASTLE
A QUEEN’S Guard has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting two young recruits in a sick initiation ritual.
The pair, on their second day in the Coldstream Guards, were allegedly abused with a sex toy yards from Windsor Castle.
Army top brass confirmed a guardsman had been arrested and suspended and an investigation had begun.
The unit, the oldest continuously serving regiment in the Army, is based at Victoria Barracks close to Windsor Castle, Berks.
Part of the Household Division, its soldiers provide ceremonial guards across the royal palaces as well as frontline infantry troops.
OVER 50% OF BRITS AND AMERICANS THINK HARRY AND MEGHAN ‘SHOULD STAY OUT OF WORLD AFFAIRS’
Over half of Brits and Americans believe it is time for the royal family to sit down and thrash out their differences – and that Meg and Harry should keep out of world affairs.
In a new poll, people were asked the question, “Should Princes Harry, William and Charles meet face-to-face to try to resolve their issues?”, 72.9 percent in Britain said yes, with an even more substantial 77.6 percent agreeing in America.
It comes after The Duke and Duchess were criticised heavily for their statement on Afghanistan when they said they felt “many layers of pain”.
Responding to the question, “Do you think the Duke and Duchess of Sussex should stay out of publicly commenting on world affairs?”, 53.8 percent in the UK and 52.3 percent in the US agreed.
The twin polls, created by OnePulse for Express.co.uk, put the same sets of questions to respondents in both countries.
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry 'were upset by Charles plan to streamline Monarchy'
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's popularity falls to all time low amid new US film
Having a baby is the worst mistake of my life – I f****** hate it
Women’s simple bikinis dubbed ‘pornographic’ by angry beachgoer dad
© 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP

source

Did you like this? Share it!

© West Link Airlines Limited.| All Rights Reserved. | Site Developed by Globe Boss